NRx Aniracetam - 750mg 60 Caps
Aniracetam (1-Anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone) is a fat soluble potent analog of Piracetam. Aniracetam is a nootropic drug of the racetam
family. It is lipid soluble and has possible cognition enhancing effects.
Aniracetam is an amino acid-like compound that
clinically studies suggest can enhance perception, memory, focus, concentration,
and creativity. Aniracetam increases communication between the two hemispheres
of the brain and stimulates AMPA and NMDA receptor sites shown to be important
in memory formation and concentration. results indicate that aniracetam
possesses a wide range of anxiolytic properties, which may be mediated by an
interaction between cholinergic, dopaminergic and serotonergic systems.
While it shares many of Piracetam's effects on the brain it has two main
unique advantages Piracetam does not have:
- Being fat soluble it has far better penetration into the brain through the
blood brain barrier and is longer lasting.
- It is a potent stimulator of the brain's Glutamate AMPA
(alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid) receptors.
AMPA receptor research is considering an exciting development in studying and
enhancing cognition. Such compounds that effect AMPA receptors are called
- Similar to Piracetam, but due to its fat solubility its effects last longer and
is far more potent.
- Helps increase communication between
your left and right sides of the brain, resulting in improved creatively,
perception, and more.
- Positive allosteric modulator of AMPA receptors (Ampakine)
- Enhances glutamatergic neurotransmission, long term potentiation, synaptic
transmission, neurotrophin expression, and impulsivity.
- Potentiates alpha 4 beta 2-type nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
- Supprots memory & facilitates dual dopaminergic/serotonergic transmission
- Regulates calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase (CaMKII)
- Elevates memory consolidation
- Modulates Serotonin 5-HT2A and dopamine D2 receptors
- Improves Cerebral Glucose Metabolism
- Has an more potent AMPA receptor enhancing
effect than Piracetam, resulting in better focus and concentration.
What works best with it?
Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Deprenyl, Hydergine,
Centrophenoxine, L-Huperzine A, Idebenone, Pyritinol.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|*Daily value not established.|
| Other Ingredients: Gelatin
(capsules), and Rice Flour.|
Suggested Use: 1-4 capsules daily with meals.
Contains no: wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, milk, eggs, artificial
colors or preservatives.